Joining the Hebrew Revolution
Welcome to Judaism’s Outpatient Department
Even today, most people don’t know anything about this. It’s still news even to most professors of religion. These are really basic facts:
1) When you talk about the movement that received Biblical revelation at Mt. Sinai, you’re talking about a world-historical revolution – in fact, the world’s greatest liberation movement, BY FAR. The Hebrew Revolution is a perpetual revolution. Biblical knowledge is the key to it.
2) Within Israel’s religion – “Judaism” – and the covenant between God and Israel with Moses at Sinai is the Noahide Covenant. It’s also known as the Rainbow Covenant and the First Covenant. Holy and profound but readily discoverable, it’s simply the universal contract that’s eternally operative between us, all humankind, and the living, thinking, Creator of all things.
Every Divine covenant and every Divine law is intimately connected to all the Divine covenants and all the Divine laws. The Noahide path – they call it Noahism, No’achism, and even Noahidism, or, e.g., “the Path of the Righteous Gentile,” and Path of the Ivri – connects everyone of every nation to this ancient revolutionary path of sanity and decency, the continually unfolding revelation, called Judaism.
Basic, accurate knowledge of the Bible and its covenants isn’t meant just for a small sect of people called “Jews.” God offers it to everyone to save and elevate all Creation. You don’t have to be Jewish to be a blessing to the world. This path is for all humankind. This is Judaism’s “outpatient department,” the welcoming department for non-Jews
We wrote a highly regarded book about this: Rainbow Covenant: Torah and the Seven Universal Laws. It’s the best book that we, including most members of our First Covenant Foundation, have encountered on the subject. It’s a profoundly enlightening subject. Please read it!
In the meantime, while you’re not at this moment reading the book:
|Check out our latest Covenant Connection January 2019 – Volume 13.5|
UNFOLDING DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER FOUR
UNFOLDING DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER FOUR. The mysterious lovely Divine “statutes” becoming clearer in our time. The Bible’s moral laws – the Noahide laws – are all logical laws, versus the statutes, which
1) aren’t logical laws and
2) don’t command Noahides.
But as science lights up the remarkable goodness of the statutes, the statutes increasingly inform and can potentially elevate both Noahide and Jew… Two very powerful ideas from Deut. 4… Divine Spirit & Aleinu… Divorce or Covenant? The “Suffering Servant of the Lord,” Isaiah 53, et cetera… Beware of censoring free speech and thought. (What people call “hate speech” isn’t necessarily so)… and More
Rabbi Michael Katz of Miami, Florida, a First Covenant director, pre-reviews every Covenant Connection
- Covenant Connection Archive
- Articles Archive
- Mission Statement: about “First” vs. “Rainbow”
- Book Reviews
- Book – back cover
- Book – short excerpts
- Book – some graphics
- Video Introduction to 1st Covenant
Mankind cannot rise to the essential principles on which society must rest unless it meets with Israel. And Israel cannot fathom the depths of its own Tradition unless it meets with mankind. – Rabbi Eliyahu Benamozegh (c. 1900)
The First Covenant Foundation is a 501(C)(3) U.S. non-profit organization. As with organizations like the Red Cross or Salvation Army, your donation to First Covenant is tax-deductible.
|Our Members||About Us||Multimedia||Contact Us|
* * *